Theatre Voting Member
From: $378 for 1 year
Annual dues correspond with your organization’s budget size:
$1 – $75,000: $378
$75,001 – $150,000: $525
$150,001 – $250,000: $756
$250,001 – $750,000: $1,155
$750,001 – $1,000,000: $1,701
$1,000,001 – $2,500,000: $2,100
$2,500,001 – $5,000,000: $2,362.50
$5,000,001 +: $3,150
Thank you for your interest in becoming a full-voting member of the League of Chicago Theatres. As a full-voting member you are eligible to take advantage of all of our programs and services, to vote at the League’s annual meeting and to serve on our board of directors.
To qualify as a member in good standing, applicants must fit the following criteria:
- Be legally incorporated
- Be current with all League dues and debts
To become a full-voting member organization applicants must:
- Select your organization’s annual budget category above and submit your annual dues payment online or with a check/invoice
- Complete and submit the new member form
- Submit a budget, financial statement, or a copy of your most recent annual tax filing to email@example.com verifying your selected budget category
- You may also submit with your financial statement any proof of prior productions and/or plans for future productions. This may include calendars, brochures, press releases and reviews.
After submitting all of your membership information we will contact you to confirm receipt and follow-up with your login and membership materials.
If you have any questions please contact Ben Thiem, Director of Member Services at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 312-554-9800.
We look forward to having you as a member!