It’s nearly Open Enrollment on the health insurance marketplace and The Actors Fund and Howard Brown Health are here to help you find the right coverage for you!
If you are uninsured, have recently lost or are about to lose your health insurance, or wonder if you can find a cheaper plan, you won’t want to miss this.
This session will cover:
• How to apply on the marketplace
• Income eligibility for financial assistance or free coverage
• How to estimate variable income for the application
• How to pick a cost effective plan that works for you
• What to do if you’re uninsured
The best part? You’ll meet one-on-one with an application counselor from Howard Brown
Health and The Actors Fund to discuss your options and make an appointment to enroll.
This event is in partnership with The Actors Fund, SAG-AFTRA Chicago Local, CEILC, and sponsored by the Hearst Foundations.
Friday, November 1, 12:00–4:00 pm
Kaufherr Members Resource Center, 1 E. Erie St #660, Chicago, IL