Non-Voting Seasonal Members
From: $180 for 1 year
Seasonal memberships are only intended for organizations that by their mission only produce during one season of the year such as a summer or holiday festival. Annual dues correspond with your organization’s budget size:
$1 – $75,000: $180
$75,001 – $150,000: $250
$150,001 – $250,000: $360
$250,001 – $750,000: $550
$750,001 – $1,000,000: $810
$1,000,001 – $2,500,000: $1,000
$2,500,001 – $5,000,000: $1,125
$5,000,001 +: $1,500
Thank you for your interest in becoming a seasonal non-voting member of the League of Chicago Theatres. Seasonal memberships are only intended for organizations that by their mission only produce during one season of the year such as a summer or holiday festival.
To qualify as a member in good standing, applicants must fit the following criteria:
- Be legally incorporated
- Be current with all League dues and debts
To become a seasonal member organization applicants must:
- Select your organization’s annual budget category above and submit your annual dues payment online or with a check/invoice
- Complete and submit the new member form
- Submit a budget, financial statement, or a copy of your most recent annual tax filing to email@example.com verifying your selected budget category
- You may also submit with your financial statement any proof of prior productions and/or plans for future productions. This may include calendars, brochures, press releases and reviews.
After submitting all of your membership information we will contact you to confirm receipt and follow-up with your login and membership materials.
If you have any questions please contact Ben Thiem, Director of Member Services at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 312-554-9800.
We look forward to having you as a member!