Non-Voting Emerging Theaters
$263 for 1 year
Emerging theatre memberships are intended for younger organizations with budgets of less than $50,000 annually and have an annual dues amount of $262.50.
Thank you for your interest in becoming a Non-voting Emerging Theatre member of the League of Chicago Theatres. Emerging theatre memberships are intended for younger organizations with budgets of less than $50,000 annually.
To qualify as a member in good standing, applicants must fit the following criteria:
- Be legally incorporated
- Be current with all League dues and debts
To become an Emerging member organization applicants must:
- Select your organization’s annual budget category above and submit your annual dues payment online or with a check/invoice
- Complete and submit the new member form
- Submit a budget, financial statement, or a copy of your most recent annual tax filing to email@example.com verifying your selected budget category
- You may also submit with your financial statement any proof of prior productions and/or plans for future productions. This may include calendars, brochures, press releases and reviews.
After submitting all of your membership information we will contact you to confirm receipt and follow-up with your login and membership materials.
If you have any questions please contact Ben Thiem, Director of Member Services at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 312-554-9800.