Contact Person: Kate Danziger
Job Posted On: 12/05/2018
Job Type : Part Time
Job Department : Audience Services
TITLE: Part-time Box Office/Marketing Associate
Manage the box office, assist with group sales, and facilitate email and social media marketing
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Answer box office phones and assist customers with purchasing tickets
2. Have primary responsibility for weekly e-blasts
3. Have primary responsibility for semi-weekly postings on FB, Twitter, and Instagram.
4. Assist with marketing upcoming season to group sales patrons
5. Assist with light office work as assigned such as supply inventorying, filing, and updating Google Calendar
1. Reports to Managing Director and Executive Director
2. Works directly with patrons
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
1. Must be comfortable working with computerized ticketing system
2. Must be comfortable interacting with patrons
3. Must be comfortable with learning Constant Contact online e-mail marketing system
4. Previous experience with Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram beneficial
5. Previous experience with Constant Contact or other e-mail marketing system and graphic design beneficial
6. Previous experience working box office beneficial
7. Previous office experience beneficial
8. Must have a willingness to learn new systems
9. Attention to details and organizational skills
HOURS WORKED AND LENGTH OF EMPLOYMENT
1. This position is part-time and does not receive health insurance benefits. Five days of Paid Time-Off per year after six months.
2. Position will be 20 hours a week Monday-Friday daytime. Some flexibility available.
Pleasant office environment in an historic mansion.
$15 an hour
First Folio Theatre is an Equal Opportunity employer which values and encourages a diverse workforce.